Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone. Whether you celebrate Hanukkah, Christmas, or Quanza, I hope you have a great time! Christmas is coming up in a few days and I'm very excited. I like to wake up early in the morning and look in my stocking. Then I wait for everyone else to wake up before I open my presents. After a fun time playing with toys, we have a great Christmas feast. All of my family comes over to gobble up some delicious food. We have ham, salad, mashed potatoes, and of course cookies for dessert. 


3130D195-5835-4BCA-A64E-CD0E8775D4F6



On Hanukkah I love lighting the menorah and eating potatoe pancakes. There are 8 days of Hanukkah and each day you add a candle to the menorah. There are 8 days because that is how long the oil burned for during the war.


What are your Holiday traditions?


No comments:

Post a Comment